Dr. Kimberley Workman, DOM, Dipl. OM, CNMT, LMT, MSOM, BA, AA
Dr. Workman is a licensed practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Basic Injection Therapy (BIT) and Massage Therapy. Additionally, she is certified in Neuromuscular Therapy. She includes herbal therapy and dietary counseling in conjunction with all patient visits. Dr. Workman specializes in the treatment of chronic disease as well as symptoms related to autoimmune disease.
- Autoimmune Disease – such as Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohns
- Negative effects of cancer therapies – Digestive issues, fatigue, sleep loss and anxiety
- Digestion Malfunctions – such as IBD, Ulcerative Colitis, GERD, and others
- Stress Due to Emotional Imbalances – such as ADHD, ADD, Bi Polar disorder, depression, anxiety
- Pain due to Trauma, Injury or Surgery – Related to joint and muscle disorders
Dr. Workman believes that “Health is not an option but a necessity” and strives to bring wellness and education to her patients.
Certifications and Licensure:
Dr. Workman is nationally certified in Oriental Medicine by the NCCAOM and is licensed by the state of New Mexico in the practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Additionally in the state of New Mexico she is licensed for “Basic Injection Therapy” (DOM#1058) and is a licensed massage therapist (LMT #7991) with certification in Neuromuscular Therapy.
Dr. Workman’s education includes a degree in Liberal Arts and a Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Biology and Pre-Medical Studies. Additionally she holds a Master of Science degree in Chinese Medicine and is a graduate of Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute.